The 9th Nottingham Barrett’s Endotherapy Course
13th June - 14th June 2019
Postgraduate Medical Education Centre, Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham, UK
Course directors: Dr Jacobo Ortiz & Prof Krish Ragunath
Instead of the usual and conventional lectures, our program this year has been designed as three panels of big experts covering the three main topics in Barrett’s endotherapy: diagnosis, resection and ablation. The aim is to create dynamic, open and interactive discussions covering all the known and the new aspects of the endoscopic treatment for early Barrett’s neoplasia.
By attending this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of endoscopic management of Barrett’s neoplasia.
- Identify and stage Barrett’s neoplasia accurately.
- Discuss and select patients who will benefit from endoscopic therapy.
- Apply appropriate techniques for endoscopic resection.
- Perform Radiofrequency ablation in an efficient manner.
- Learn tips and tricks to avoid complications.
£150.00 for Consultants
£75.00 for Trainees and Nurses
£200.00 group fee (Endoscopist, Nurse, Pathologist)
Professor Prateek Sharma, Kansas, USA
Professor Bas Weusten, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Mr. James Catton, Nottingham
Dr. Andy Cole, Derby
Dr. John DeCaestecker, Leicester
Dr. Maria O’Donovan, Cambridge
Dr. Jason Dunn, London
Dr. Rehan Haidry, London
Dr. Sunny Kadri, Leicester
Dr. Adolfo Parra-Blanco, Nottingham
Patient Advocate for Live Endoscopy: Dr Steve Foley
Hands-on Cardiff Endotrainer support: Mr Stuart Goddard, WIMAT, Cardiff
If you would like to register your interest for this course please email email@example.com