The 8th Nottingham Barrett’s Endotherapy Course
28th June - 29th June 2018
Post Graduate Centre, Queen’s Medical Centre, Derby Road, Nottingham, NG7 2UH
Course director: Prof Krish Ragunath Course co-director: Dr Jacobo Ortiz
This course with a panel of national and international expert faculty will be in the form of didactic lectures, case discussion, live demonstration, video demonstration, panel discussion and hands-on training with the Cardiff Endotrainer.
This course will be of benefit to Gastroenterologists, Gastrointestinal Surgeons, Pathologists, Nurses and Endoscopists with special interest in the management of Barrett’s early neoplasia.
By attending this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of endoscopic management of Barrett’s neoplasia.
- Identify and stage Barrett’s neoplasia accurately.
- Discuss and select patients who will benefit from endoscopic therapy.
- Apply appropriate techniques for endoscopic resection.
- Perform Radiofrequency ablation in an efficient manner.
- Learn tips and tricks to avoid complications.
Professor Jacques Bergman, Netherlands
Dr Massimiliano di Pietro, Cambridge
Dr Rehan Haidry, London
Dr Marnix Jansen, London
Dr. John DeCaestecker, Leicester
Dr. Andy Cole, Derby
Dr. Jay Mannath, Coventry
Dr Adolfo Parra-Blanco, Nottingham
Mr. James Catton, Nottingham
Dr. Philip Kaye, Nottingham
Dr Sunny Kadri, Leicester
To view the programme click HERE
If you would like to register your interest for this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org