The 6th Nottingham Barrett's Endotherapy Course
12th May 2016
Queen's Medical Centre, Derby Road, Nottingham, NG7 2UH
Course director: Prof Krish Ragunath
Course co-directors: Dr Sarmed Sami & Dr Jacobo Ortiz
This course with a panel of national and international expert faculty will be in the form of didactic lectures, case discussion, live demonstration, video demonstration, panel discussion and hands-on training with the Cardiff Endotrainer.
This course will be of benefit to Gastroenterologists, Gastrointestinal Surgeons, Pathologists, Nurses and Endoscopists with special interest in the management of Barrett’s early neoplasia.
- By attending this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of endoscopic management of Barrett’s neoplasia.
- Identify and stage Barrett’s neoplasia accurately.
- Discuss and select patients who will benefit from endoscopic therapy.
- Apply appropriate techniques for endoscopic resection.
- Perform Radiofrequency ablation in an efficient manner.
- Learn tips and tricks to avoid complications.